12.12.10

The Millennium trilogy

Yesterday we decided to spend Saturday night in watching the two first movies of Stieg Larsson's trilogy.We ordered some Dominos and closed the curtains (it's still light here until about 9pm). I haven't read the books but I thought the movies were quite easy to follow. It felt a bit strange sitting in New Zealand and watching a Swedish movie. I tried not to read the subtitles but sometimes my eyes would automatically start scanning the text (annoying)...

The first movie in the trilogy. I thought it was amazing, great cast and awesome locations. I give it  *****.
Very good as well. Only thing that bothered me was that it was poorly filmed. Seemed to be shot with a home cam and I'm sure the budget would have allowed for more quality cameras. ****

No comments:

Post a Comment