15.5.11

Update-Update!

Wossup? Haven't written for a while. Been buuusy at work.. Work is looking good now for me! I'm being trained to delta this week (Delta = head of gate staff) + I was one of a few chosen to cross train for another airline, Pacific Blue.
This is what Pacific Blue staff look like. I like the white shirts but they're changing the uniforms to red in a few months.

Best thing about crossing over to Pac Blue (as we call it) is that I get staff travel after 6 months service. wuhuuu! Pac Blue has flights to NZ, as well as the Pacific Islands (Solomon islands, Vanuatu, Tonga, Cook islands..), Papua New Guinea and Asia. Training for the new airline is starting next month, can't wait!

Other updates, Marcus had a few teeth successfully removed. He was sedated for the procedure but he handled the whole situation very well. I'm very proud of my honey! :) He still can't chew properly after the surgery so we are mostly eating soups and mashed potato..

I went to a colleagues birthday party yesterday in Surry Hills. Happy Birthday Hana one more time!! We had a blast and went out clubbing to Ivy and another place. Pictures will follow shortly!

This morning was no sleep in for me (although I got home at 3am). Marcus and I jumped on a train at 9am and headed out to Mel's (Marcus cousin's wife) champagne breakfast birthday party. It was held at her parents restaurant and the place was packed with family and friends. Unfortunately there was no champagne for me as I had to go to work a bit later. Again, pics will follow soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment