28.1.11

I'm soo tired

I think I slept about 1 hour last night. I've now been awake for 9 hours since then and it's only 3.30 in the afternoon. Marcus had to work early today, he started at 6.30 already so he decided to sleep over at our new apartment which is walking distance from his work. I slept at Craig and Mel's place because I had a job interview this morning (which went well, thanks for asking!:) Sooo, I had the whole bed to myself, heaps of space and I still slept like crap! Offcourse I managed to get sleep for the last hour so that I woke up completely dead tired, grrr..!
Just had a phone call though - an invitation for another interview next week so that made my tired day! I'm off to the new apartment soon, will meet Marcus there after his work. I doubt that there will be any Internet available there so I might not be back here before the end of the week. Have a gud one!

No comments:

Post a Comment