17.3.11

Belated Valentine

As per request, I'm writing this post in English.. :)

I was surprised with a lovely bunch of roses the other day!

(I apologize for the very ugly carpet. We are renting the apartment furnished and this is just one of the super ugly 1980's style furniture that are part of the deal..)

We kind of skipped Valentine's Day this year because we were both busy working that day. Instead we decided to celebrate it on the 14th of March, one month later. Buuut, we both forgot that so it was a huge surprise when I came home a few days ago and found the roses! Thnx hun xxx

So, both Marcus and I are busy working at the moment. I'm getting more and more shifts and did my first real boarding gate shift today, yayyy! I have the weekend off this week and have some fun stuff planned for saturday evening ;) I'll keep u posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment