8.2.11

Good nights sleep

A good nights sleep can be worth gold! The temperature has finally dropped (aah.!) and I actually slept with a sheet last night. Poor Marcus had to get up at 5.30am again while I opened my eyes at 10. Because I felt sad for tired Marcus and because I'm not working until next week we agreed that I will have dinner ready for him when he comes home tonight (he usually cooks). Marcus thought this was such a good idea that it should happen every night - to which I laughed long and hard. ;)
I haven't been that very productive since I woke up; ate a few slices of cold leftover pizza from last night (cold pizza from the fridge is da thing! especially if you're hang over), surfed the Internet a bit and found out that my UK tax return is ready to be sent out. My next move will be to drag my ass from this computer and continue the never ending project of cleaning and organising our new flat.
I'm logging out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment