12.2.11

Guten morgen

It's Saturday today. And it really feels like Saturday since I have to work on Monday. (for the last 3 months every day has blended into a combination of Fridays, Saturdays and lazy days. You start to loose track of what day it is when you're not working.) Marcus is working of course, but since it's raining today I'm gona try and clean as much of the flat as I can. Already finished cleaning/decorating the loft yesterday. Jeyy! (I will put up some pictures soon so that you have an idea of what I'm talking about)
But before I start cleaning I'm gona watch an episode of this      Stylisterna
 

This is a Swedish show where 10 stylist-wanna-bees compete for an internship at Sofis Mode. Sofi as in Sofi Fahrman. The link above takes you to the first episode (only 5 have been broadcasted so far).

Btw, last night when Marcus and I where sitting down in the living room watching the Twilight movie I suddenly saw something moving in the corner of my eye. It turned out to be the biggest cockroach I've ever seen coming towards us on the floor. Quicker than quick I was standing up on the sofa, terrified and screaming directions to Marcus. Thankfully Marcus was a bit calmer than me and he managed to catch it with a glass and threw it out of the window (I've heard that you shouldn't squash/kill them because the smell will attract other cockroaches.) Thank god pest control is coming on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment