19.2.11

I made it

1st week of work completed. Wohoo!! It was a very stressful and intense week with a lot of theory and many exams. I must say it was a bit of a shock to the system after 3 month of holiday and leisurely activities but I passed all the tests and am ready for my next week. Got to do some actual work on Thursday and Friday when we buddied up with more experienced colleagues to check in for flights to Honolulu, Bali and NZ, which was fun. But I'm glad it's weekend (which I've told Marcus about a 100 times) so that I can take my mind off the airport a little bit. Had to go out and buy some work shoes today though - we have to wear a certain type of shoe so that we all look alike. I'm lucky that the factory outlet is walking distance from where I live, so I did the shoe shopping first thing this morning. Now I'm gonna do other stuff and not think about the airport until Monday morning. (but secretly I'm very excited to go to work on Monday!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment