6.2.11

It's still hot!

Slept very bad last night because it's just sooo hot in our flat. We had the fan on full speed but it was still almost suffocatingly hot. We were sitting outside on the patio until late in the night (was a few degrees cooler there) watching hundreds of big bats flying back to the city. Now it's 34 degrees outside and the temperature is creeping up. Hope it doesn't get to 41 as yesterday! (I seriously can't function when it's over 40 degrees. Went out to buy an ice cream to cool me down yesterday. Big mistake! There were gusts of hot wind that literally burned in my face and eyes, even though I had sunglasses on..)
I have been a good girl this morning and studied for the security test I have tomorrow. You can now ask me anything about Sydney airport's security system and I should hopefully be able to answer. I'm planning to spend the rest of this day outside our apartment and am off to the pool for a swim now!

Our local outdoor pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment